BOOK A SALES APPOINTMENT
Buy with Confidence: During these times, we are pleased to offer our customers a 3 day or 500 km exchange*
The safety of our staff and customers are our #1 priority. As a result, we will be operating by appointment only, and have implemented the following safety protocols.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask, as per the Provincial Health Unit, in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. If you are unable to wear a mask, we have a Shop from Home option for you to consider.
Additionally, plexi-glass dividers have been installed at each Sales Consultant’s desk, in between each chair in the customer lounge, and in front of each Service Advisor’s desk.
This is what a typical Sales Appointment will look like:
- Once you arrive at your designated appointment time, please either call the Dealership, or contact your Sales Consultant to let them know that you have arrived
- Your Sales Consultant will unlock the front door for you
- All guests will be asked to fill out a questionnaire upon arrival
- Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands using the sanitation station at our front entrance
- You will be directed to your Sales Consultant’s desk immediately, so that you may proceed with the appointment
- When the time comes to test drive a vehicle, the Sales Consultant will bring the vehicle to the front door (the vehicle will have been sanitized prior to your appointment)
- After the vehicle has been test driven, and a deal has been made, you will be directed to the Business Manager’s office
Should you have any questions about booking a Sales Appointment, please feel free to speak to your Sales Consultant directly, or call the Dealership for more information.
*This offer is available on all of our vehicles, but it is an exchange. If you are unhappy with your vehicle, you may return the vehicle within 3 days or 500 kms (whichever comes first), and we will exchange it for a vehicle that suits your needs.